Morrison Center to Host ‘Hamilton’ Broadway Musical
There have been some pretty stellar Broadway musicals to grace the Morrison Center stage including 'The Lion King,' 'Les Miserables,' and 'Phantom of the Opera,' just to name a few. Now, one of the most popular Broadway shows EVER will be making a stop in the Treasure Valley: Hamilton.
There are no specific dates quite yet, but according to KTVB, if you are a season pass holder for the 2019-2020 season, you'll get first dibs on tickets before they're released to the general public.
If you're looking to renew your membership for next year, you only have until May 3, 2019 to do so. Here's a look at what else you'll be able to check out at the Morrison Center next year (via KTVB).
- Waitress (November 7-9, 2019).
- A Christmas Story, The Musical (November 22-24, 2019), which brings the classic 1983 movie to life on stage.
- Fiddler on the Roof (January 3-5, 2020).
- The Play That Goes Wrong (January 31 - February 2, 2020)
- Stomp (February 21-22, 2020)
- Bandstand (April 3-5, 2020), the story of six soldiers returning from war and finally finding a place to call home.
- The Book of Mormon (June 2-7, 2020) back by popular demand.
CLICK HERE to get more info on tickets and season passes!