‘Entrepreneurship Week’ Event at J.U.M.P.
Are you an entrepreneur? Or maybe you dream of being an entrepreneur. If only you had the right tools, resources, and network to make it all happen, right? Well, now you do. Or at least you'll get a good headstart at the Connect the Dots Immersive Business Building Experience.
According to KBOI, the Idaho Women's Business Center is set to host the event at the J.U.M.P. building in downtown Boise on Saturday, February 22. The event celebrates National Entrepreneurship Week and will feature "a line-up of remarkable speakers, workshop sessions, and networking engagements."
When you register, you'll get to enjoy some lunch as well as the following workshops (via KBOI):
- Improv Video: Utilizing Live Stream for your Business
- Money Matters: Bootstrapping (Crowdfunding) vs. Access to Funding
- Profit Planning: Will I ever Pay Myself?
- Pitch Perfection: It's not Bragging, It's Business
- Building Your Brand & Business: Marketing Strategies
- Keeping It Legal: Formations, Trademarks, Patents
To register for the event CLICK HERE.