Favorite Things to Do in The Treasure Valley in October
Every season comes with new and different activities in the Treasure Valley. Here are some of the things to look forward to.
From the fall hikes to the pumpkin beer and fall ciders, and don't forget all the Halloween fun! October is a great month, and I expect to enjoy every minute of it.
- Riding the Greenbelt, less people and a relaxing fall jaunt
- 2019 Boise Grilled Cheese and Beer Festival ( Oct 26th)
- Hoptober Freshtival by Boise Brewing: (Oct 12th)
- Hitting the area hot springs
- Seasonal beers, i.e OKTOBERFEST from Payette.
- Hiking Bogus Basin as the season is changing
- Shooting the apple blaster at Farmstead.
- The Billy and Charene Adventure Team outing ( find out more about the team by messaging us through the 104.3 Wow Country app).
- Breaking Bad movie pre-screening at the Egyptian.
I don't have kids so some of the strictly children things are Zoo Boise's monthly fun and the many trunk or treats happening in the Treasure Valley.
Do you have an event that we can't miss for October or a Treasure Valley specific activity? let us know how about it by messaging us on Facebook ( 104.3 WOW Country) or through the app.