Western Idaho Fair Opens Friday With FREE Admission
Who's ready to stuff their face with pronto pups and scream your head off on the rides all day? Well...maybe not in that order, but you know what we mean!
The Western Idaho kicks off this Friday, August 16 and runs through Sunday, August 25 at Expo Idaho! If this is how the family loves to wind down the end of summer break, you're in luck! Thanks to our friends at CBS 2, admission to for the first two hours of the fair (12-2 p.m.) is FREE for everyone as part of STEM Day!
If you can't make it by 2 p.m. on Friday, here's a look at the tickets available for this year's fair. These prices are good until August 15 when you buy your tickets through the fair's website:
- Child Gate Admission (5 and under): FREE
- Youth Gate Admission (6-11): $4
- Senior Gate Admission (62+): $5
- Adult Gate Admission (12-61): $7
- Carnival Wristband: $25
- Family Pack (4 gate admissions, 2 carnival wristbands, 1 bargain book): $70
- "Score Four" Carnival Deal (4 carnival wristbands, 4 gate admissions): $120
- August 16-24: Noon - 11 p.m. (No entry after 10)
- August 25: Noon - 9 p.m. (No entry after 7)
Concerts (FREE with Fair Admission)
- Thursday, August 20: 3 Doors Down
- Wednesday, August 21: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Thursday, August 22: Dustin Lynch
- Friday, August 23: REO Speedwagon
Of course, if you want to win your way in for FREE, we've got your back! Be listening for the LITE-FM Pop Quiz at 7:20. Get two of the three silly easy questions correctly and that's considered an A+! Instead of something to hang on the refrigerator, we'll give you one of those coveted "Score Four" packs!