Your Guide to Holiday Lights in the Treasure Valley
The city of Caldwell will use over 1 million lights for their annual Winter Wonderland display. It's a must-see this holiday season! Plus, here are some other light displays you don't want to miss this winter!
- 12th Annual Winter Celebration in Caldwell - November 22nd - Mid-January every night at 7:30 at Indian Creek Park.
- Winter Garden Aglow - November 28th - January 4th (6pm-9pm) 400,000 lights across 14-acres
- Scentsy Commons Christmas Lights - Kicks off this Friday, November 15th. Runs 6-8 p.m. off Eagle Road at the Scentsy headquarters. You have to take the classic picture at the "Tunnel of Lights."
- Downtown Boise Holiday Tree Lighting - November 23rd, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Meridian Winter Lights Parade & Tree Lighting - Friday, December 6th - 6:30 p.m.
I love the Treasure Valley during the holidays! Pack the kids up in the car and check off all of these incredible Christmas light adventures!