5 Places to Take Your Guests in Boise During the Holidays
I love showing off this beautiful city, so when your guests arrive for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, show Boise off instead of staying home and letting the boredom sink in. Here are 5 places guaranteed to impress your out-of-town guests over the holidays.
- Indian Creek Plaza in Caldwell: If you have never been to this magical wonderland, you must take your guests! They often have live music playing, a million lights, an ice-ribbon, games, and lots of fun events.
- Hot Springs: Nothing is better than soaking up the warmth of our legendary hot springs and Idaho has tons of options. My favorite is The Springs in Idaho City, but Gold Fork Hot Springs in Donnelly is well worth the drive.
- Bogus Basin: Aside from traditional skiing and snowboarding, you'll find winter tubing, Alpine Skiing, snowshoeing, and the mountain coaster.
- Take a Food Tour: Boise is a great "Foodie City" and taking a food tour through Indulge Boise is a dream trip for anyone who loves to eat or cook. You'll stroll through iconic Boise neighborhoods and eat lots of local yummy food along the way.
- Winter Garden Aglow: Over half a million lights over 14-acres, Winter Garden Aglow turns the Idaho Botanical Garden into a light show you don't want to miss! Your guests are sure to be impressed.