Boise Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes Announce Opening Dates
No Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic on Labor Day Weekend. No Boise State Football this fall. Let's flash forward directly to Spooky Season! Here's what your favorite fall attractions have planned for their upcoming seasons!
2500 S Eagle Rd | Kuna
This week, The Farmstead teased fans with a cloudy aerial image of this year's MaiZe design. They challenged people to guess what it is on their Facebook page and will select a lucky winner once the design has been revealed. That winner receives a pair of season passes that gets you access to the MaiZe, Hayride, Rusty the Very Big Beast, Corn Poppers, Bee Line, Cow Train, Grain Train, Farm Races, Pumpkin Patch, Famous Idaho Potato Stack Slide, Barnyard Ball Zone, Farmyard Games, Farm Animals, Pumpkin Tetherball and more!
- Opening Date: September 18 (Field of Screams, October 5)
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: Click HERE
7165 S Linder Rd | Meridian
It's a bitter sweet year at Linder Farms. In March, they announced that this will be the final year for their corn maze and pumpkin patch. Their seventeenth season will also include a petting zoo, pedal tractors, tire playground, corn box, hay ride, straw bale maze, hay bale pyramid, giant slide, dangle hopper, zip line, pumpkin sling shot, bounce houses, pony rides, mechanical bull, barrel train, orbiter and shooting gallery.
- Opening Date: September 18
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: While there's not one published on their website, they have been requesting guests visiting their summer market and sunflower field this summer to maintain physical distance between parties and to wear a mask when possible.
20031 Northside Blvd | Caldwell
Quite possibly the scariest haunted attraction in the Treasure Valley, Haunted World scares up two hours of unrivaled nightmares between their 35 acre outdoor haunt, Skullvania Haunted House and less terrifying corn maze.
- Opening Date: September 11
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: While it's not finalized yet, you'll be able to see Haunted World's guidelines HERE once they've been shared.