Boise Hawks Release 2019 Promotional Schedule
Even though we're still dealing with cold temperatures here in the Treasure Valley, that doesn't mean that we can't start getting excited for warmer weather and outdoor activities, right?! One of my favorite things to do with my family during the Summer months is head out to Memorial Stadium for some Boise Hawks Baseball games.
If you're looking forward to some baseball action too, then you're going to love their new promotional schedule. They have SO much planned during their 2019 season which kicks off on Friday, June 14, however, their first game will take place on Monday, June 17.
Here are some of the fun stuff they have planned:
- Drone Light Show - Following the game on Saturday, July 13, there will be an awesome light show from 25 fully customized drones.
- WWE's Sgt. Slaughter - Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter will meet fans on Saturday, June 29.
- Fireworks - Memorial Stadium will be lit with fireworks after at least nine games (6/28, 7/4, 7/6, 7/12, 7/20, 8/9, 8/10, 9/1).
- Dog Day Sundays - Every Sunday, fans can bring their dogs to the games!
- All-You-Can-Eat Monday - Until the end of the fourth inning, you can enjoy all-you-can-eat menu items at the following games (7/15, 7/22, 7/29, 8/12).
- Twofer Tuesdays - The best deal ever! Just $2 for a general admission ticket AND a hot dog! Get those deals on (6/18, 6/25, 7/16, 7/30, 8/13).
- Baseball Bingo - These bingo games will be on 6/19, 6/26, 7/31.
- Thirsty Thursdays - Another amazing deal - get $1 draft beers and $2 Pepsi products on 6/20, 6/27, 7/11, 8/1, 8/8.
- Freebies - On Monday, June 17, the first 1,000 fans will get magnetic schedules; on Friday, July 5 fans will score aprons; on Saturday, July 27, piggy banks; on Sunday, Aug. 11 your pups can get free dog bowls; and on Saturday, Aug. 31 get team posters.
Those promotions seem awesome, right? Well, that's not even the whole list!! CLICK HERE to get the full schedule.