Broadway, Myrtle, and Front Street Closures This Weekend
The Idaho Transportation Department has announced road and lane closures in downtown Boise this weekend for paving operations around the Broadway Bridge project.
Here are the closures that kick off on Friday at 8 p.m. and finish up on Monday at 6 a.m.
• Lanes will be restricted 24/7 throughout the weekend.
• Broadway Avenue will be restricted to one lane in each direction between Myrtle and Front Streets.
• Lane closures will also be in place on Myrtle and Front streets.
• The signals at Front and Myrtle will be turned off day and night.
• Flaggers will direct traffic through the Myrtle and Front intersections.
Crews will continue to pave and improve Broadway Avenue between Myrtle and Front streets through the end of July. Up to date maps of lane configurations are posted weekly HERE. The Broadway Bridge project is still on schedule to wrap up this Fall.