Shoshone Falls Laser Light Show Dates Announced
The Niagara of the West will once again be lit up with hundreds of lasers for a magnificent show! The Lights & Laser Show at Shoshone Falls is back and I cannot wait to check out the amazing show. According to our Townsquare Media sister station 98.3 The Snake, this year's show is scheduled for May 15-18.
The coveted tickets will go on sale on Monday, April 1, however, just like last year, they will go fast! According to The Snake, only 1,500 tickets will be sold per night; last year, those limited tickets sold out really quickly.
Ticket prices are as follows (via Southern Idaho Tourism):
- VIP viewing platform (limited tickets available) - $50
- General admission, 12 and older - $12
- General admission, 12 and younger - $6
- Kids 5 and younger - FREE
Before the light show every night, you and the family can enjoy free activities in the park, musical entertainment, and get some yummy grub from a ton of food vendors.
If you're wanting to check out the light show, but don't really want to drive all the way back to the Treasure Valley, you can check out some activities and "make a weekend of it." The Southern Idaho Tourism site lays out some suggestions like:
- Zip the Snake - Zip line over the Snake River Canyon with AWOL Adventure Sports.
- Kayak / SUP the Snake - Rent kayaks or stand up paddle board and take a ride on the beautiful Snake River.
- Gemstone Climbing Gym - Get your exercise on at an indoor climbing and fitness facility.
- Putter's Mini-Golf - Show up your family with your mini golf skills at Putter's Mini Golf.
It's going to be an amazing time! So make sure you CLICK HERE on April 1 to secure your seats to the laser light show, and reserve your spot for all the awesome activities around the Twin Falls area.