Snow to Blame in Council Gas Fire
The snow damage just keeps piling up.
A storage room in Council went up in flames after heavy snow caused a propane gas line to break. An employee smelled the propane and went to check on the pilot light of the water heater. It was still lit, and she decided to make a phone call. Just 2 minutes later, flames covered the ground and a fire ignited behind the wall and into the ceiling.
Thankfully, the fire only affected the storage room of the business and no one was injured. Check out the video footage of the incident below!