The Grinch Takes Over JUMP with Holiday Inspired Evening This Week
I was never a Dr. Suess dude until we had Lennox and Leo. I'm not gonna say it's 💯but I'm warming up to those little odd faces...that snout. Am I snout shaming?
Let's not go too far but you gotta admit it's interesting. I felt like someone got that memo because did you notice in the latest animated Grinch Movie that the director went away from those faces? Just saying. Regardless, you get to bring the family out and be a part of a Who-ville holiday event in Boise.
Jack's Urban Meeting Place (J.U.M.P.) will be hosting a Who-Ville Holiday Night this Thursday, December 12, 2019. This is a fun, family "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" themed Christmas Party.
JUMP will be offering dinner inspired by the Grinch himself.
- Cindy Lou cherry plum chopped salad
- Grinch collard greens
- Mushroom and leek bread pudding
- Roast Beef
- Garlic-in-your-soul rolls
- Root vegetable Who-hash
Finish up your meal and take in some Christmas crafting, trivia games and who knows what special guests could stop by the holiday event. So, get off early and head over to JUMP. Dinner begins at 6 p.m. and I've listed the remaining details below.
- Where: JUMP in Downtown Boise
- When: Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Time: Dinner begins at 6 p.m and deserts at 7 p.m.
- Cost: kids under 3 eat free, kids 4-8 years old $8.
- Beer, wine and additional drinks will be served.