Check Out The Top 10 Ice Cream Shops In Boise To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Tomorrow is National Ice Cream Day, and I think most people who live where it's going to be a high of 33° are wondering why National Ice Cream Day would be in December and not during the summer months. Well, you're not wrong there are actually two days out of the year for National Ice Cream Day, it's also celebrated on the third Sunday in July.
But that's not the case and we are going to celebrate National Ice Cream Day with the Top 10 Places to get Ice Cream in the Treasure Valley!
Check out these Ice Cream Facts:
- 1846 - Nancy Johnson invents and patents the first hand-cranked ice cream maker.
- 1978 - Ben took a $5 course on how to make ice cream and then opened the first Ben & Jerry's in a Burlington gas station.
- 4 out of 5 American prefer ice cream over frozen yogurt.
- According to the National Day survey from 2019 Hot Fudge is the most popular topping, followed by caramel syrup, fudge brownies, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
- 27% of women like Ben & Jerry's over other brands.
- 20% of men enjoy Breyers over other brands.
What's your favorite ice cream flavor and toppings?
I remember when I was younger all I would eat was cookie dough ice cream, as I got old I found myself venturing off and trying new flavors. For a while, I went through a rainbow sherbert phase, but I find myself gravitating towards simple flavors.
Let's check out the Top 10 Places in the Treasure Valley for ICE CREAM!
Best Ice Cream In Boise and The Treasure Valley
Since tomorrow (12/13) is National Ice Cream day I thought I would make it a lot easier to find the best places for Ice Cream and wanted to make sure you had them all in one place. Check out the Top 10 Places in Boise and The Treasure Valley for Ice Cream!