Treasure Valley Christmas Light Road Trip
I love packing the kids in the car and seeing the Best Christmas lights in town! These houses go All Out!
Of course it's fun to see the Christmas Tree at the Capitol, or Winter Garden A Glow at the Botanical Garden, but it's also fun to see the neighbors who go all out decorating their houses.
- 3426 N. Armor St. in Boise (This house has a Disney's Frozen theme that your kids will love and the lights play to music!)
- 9150 W, Velma St. in Boise (This home is pretty traditional, but it is decked to the nines!)
- 5415 N. Mitchell St. in Boise (These homeowners have been going all out for 30 years! You'll see candy cane lights in the windows and Nutcracker Tin Soldiers.)
- 5363 Hickory Run Pl. in Boise (The McCoy family lives here and promises to deliver every year, but you have to wait until December 12th (tomorrow) to find out what their theme will be.)
- 12052 Fiddler Dr. in Boise (You'll see inflatables gone crazy at this Boise house!)
- 5058 N. Ice Springs Way in Boise (This BSU themed home will make every Bronco fan cheer!)
- 1348 E. Tourmaline St. in Meridian (This house looks like a real life gingerbread house or Santa's neighbor at the North Pole.)
- 2811 N. Anston Ave in Meridian (An incredible light display set to music.)
- 3705 N. Buckstone Ave in Meridian (This home belongs to the Shannon family. It's another light display set to music that you don't want to miss!)
- Tumble Creek Subdivision at the intersection of Ustick and Linder. (This entire neighborhood goes all out decorating their houses from top to bottom!)