Treefort Takes Over Downtown Boise Closing Several Areas
There's a different vibe in the air downtown. Can you feel it? We'll call it Vibefort. Get ready for the downtown streets to be lined with thousands and thousands of people, bands and kids celebrating the Boise scene at Treefort Music Fest.
- Starting Wednesday (today) at 6:30 p.m. 12th St between Main St and Front St will be closed. The streets will open on Monday at 5:00 a.m.
- Grove St between 11th and 13th St will close at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday and reopen at 5:00 a.m. Monday.
- Grove St. between 13th and 14th will close on Friday at 7:00 p.m.
- ValleyRide bus will be offering free rides to anyone with Treefort wristbands.
- Boise Green Bike has moved bike racks closer to the Treefort venues.
- Boise Bicycle Project will have bike valet parking as well.
There couldn't be a better time to own a bike, right? We'll cycle our tails off or use these trusty legs of ours. This is a time where Boise feels a lot like New York City with people walking and biking everywhere.