A home just southwest of Boise caught fire this afternoon when one pet knocked over a heat lamp being used for another pet.  According to KTVB, the fire was reported at approximately 12 Noon at a home on Red Crest Avenue.  The Boise Fire Department was dispatched and eventually were able to get the flames under control but not before all four pets inside died.

Two cats, a snake, and a lizard all died in the blaze.  The family was not home when the fire broke out so nobody was hurt outside if the pets.  An investigation is underway.

More From 104.3 Wow Country