Want Presents Under the Tree? Send before THIS Date
So you made sure to start your Christmas shopping early, but none of that will matter unless it makes it to your loved ones before Christmas, right?
These are the deadlines to remember if you've got some holiday cards and gifts that need to go out without costing you an arm and a leg.
United State Postal Service
- Dec. 14, USPS Retail Ground: Rates start at $6.65.
- Dec. 19, First Class Mail: Expect your items to arrive in 1 to 3 days.
- Dec. 20, Priority Mail: Priority Mail is a 1-to-3 day domestic mailing option that’s ideal for packages up to 70 pounds.
- Dec. 22, Priority Mail Express: Overnight guarantee and delivers 7 days a week, USPS says, starting at $23.75.
- For more details on fares and deadlines with U.S.P.S. click HERE.
- Dec. 15, FedEx Ground
- Dec.19, FedEx Express Saver: Saturday, Dec. 23, delivery is not available for FedEx Express Saver.
- Dec. 20, FedEx 2Day A.M. and 2Day: Saturday, Dec. 23, delivery is not available for FedEx 2Day A.M. You may ship FedEx 2Day shipments on Dec. 21 for delivery on Dec. 23 if Saturday delivery is selected. A $16 Saturday delivery fee will apply per package
- Dec. 21, FedEx First OverNight, Priority Overnight and Standard Overnight: A $16 Saturday delivery fee will apply per package. Saturday, Dec. 23, delivery is not available for FedEx Standard Overnight.
Get more FEDex details HERE
- Dec. 18, UPS 3 Day Select: Packages sent through 3 Day Select will be delivered Friday, Dec. 22. Packages sent later than Dec. 18 will arrive after Christmas Day.
- Dec. 20, UPS 2nd Day Air: Packages will be delivered Friday, Dec. 22. Packages sent via 2nd Day Air on Dec. 21 can be delivered Saturday, Dec. 23, if marked for Saturday Delivery, which is not available in all ZIP codes.
- Dec. 22, UPS Next Day Air: Packages will be processed with Saturday Delivery; note that this isn’t available for all ZIP codes.
- Dec. 24, UPS Express Critical: Got a package that just needs to be delivered? UPS Critical is available every day — even on Christmas Day.
More on UPS deadlines HERE.