5 Things to Look Forward to in Boise During The Fall
I don't know about you but I am ready for fall - and that means a lot coming from someone who has a summer soul. We sort of got cheated out of a full summer here in Idaho with wildfires starting one to two months earlier than they usually do. As a result, half of our sunny summer days were clouded with smoke and haze. On top of that, it was unbearably hot for the majority of the time!
At this point in the year, the dog days of summer are setting in. It's time to get ready for the fall time in Boise, Idaho with these 5 things:
1. Fall foilage - Idaho offers some of the most beautiful backdrops all year long but especially in the fall when all the orange, red, and yellow leaves start taking over. The best time to take in Idaho's fall foilage is in early-mid October.
2. Harrison Blvd. in October - Harrison Blvd is the place to be for trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. In fact, it's quite the spectacle to see any night in October as each and every house on the mile-long stretch is decorated with spooky decorations.
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes - Rumor has it, pumpkin spice lattes are returning to Starbucks at the end of August! We can't wait for other local coffee shops to start adding seasonal teas and lattes back to their menus as well.
4. Boise State Football - Nature will start officially healing once fans start filling Albertsons Stadium up again. It's been a weird time without having BSU Football last season. Cheering on the Broncos as they take to their blue turf is such an incredible atmosphere to be a part of.
5. Oaktoberfests - Craft beer is a staple of Boise, Idaho and the city isn't hesitant to celebrate it. There are several Oktoberfest festivities to attend to such as Old Boise Oktoberfest, the Payette Brewing Oktoberfest, and Prost! Oktoberfest Street Party.
UFO Sightings in Idaho
Inside Vertical View, The Massive Climbing Gym off I-84 in Meridian
6 Crazy Colorful Football Fields Boise State Approved