Best Fall Road Trip Through Idaho To See Fall Colors
There is nothing better than getting out of the house on a lazy Sunday and seeing the beautiful fall colors around our area. Here's where you can see the most gorgeous fall colors.
- City Creek, Pocatello (3 hours and 38 minutes from Boise)
- Mink Creek Road, Pocatello (3 hours and 24 minutes from Boise)
- U.S. 30 to Bear Lake (5 hours from Boise)
- Sun Valley (2 hours and 38 minutes from Boise)
- Boise River Greenbelt
- Stanley & Ponderosa Pine Scenic Byway (3 hours and 19 minutes from Boise)
- Boulder Mountains (Can easily be viewed from the Sun Valley/Ketchum area.)
- University of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical Garden (5 hours from Boise.)
Get out and see all the beauty that Idaho has to offer. This is one of my favorite times of the year in our great "City of Trees" so go out and enjoy it. Thanks to onlyinyourstate.com for the great suggestions! What other places would you put on this list?