2 Dead In Mtn. Home House Fire
Such a awful tragedy right before Christmas.
Two 33 year olds are dead and 3 children are without them this morning after a horrible house fire in Mountain Home.
Officials don't believe foul play was involved, instead the fire was started on the couch in the living room by disposal of a smoking material (like a cigarette.)
The two people were found deceased in the back bedroom, and the mobile home was completely engulfed in flames by the time firefighters arrived on the scene just before 2 am yesterday morning.
Luckily the children who live in the home were not there when the fire started.
According to KTVB, the investigation is ongoing. The names of the victims have not yet been released.