Best Places to Grab Late-Night Food in Boise
I'll never forget my first trip to Boise, I wandered out to grab some food at 11 p.m. and almost everything had shut down! If you're a late night eater, here are the best options to find some grub.
The first time I decided to was hungry at nearly midnight I was staying at The Grove hotel and figured that since I had heard 8th Street was the hot spot I figured I could easily find something to eat. How wrong I was. We ended up grabbing a pizza at Pie Hole because it was the only place along 8th street that we could find that was still open.
- Pie Hole is the first viable option. It's good, cheap, and they serve up slices of pizza until 3 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and until 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Los Betos is notorious for being open all night long. They're open 24/7 and the perfect greasy hangover solution. You can find them off of Fairview and State in Boise.
- Front Door Northwest Pizza and Taphouse is another pizza option that serves up full pies until 11 p.m. and slices until 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday off of 6th Street according to boiseweekly.com
- Ha' Penny is an Irish Pub known for their incredible nachos that they serve up until midnight on the weekends.
- O'Michael's Pub and Grill off of Bogus Basin Road is notorious for serving up halibut bites until 12 a.m. on the weekends.
- Solid is where you can find chicken and waffles off of 8th Street. They're open until 1 a.m. Sunday - Thursday and until 3 a.m. Friday's and Saturday's. I must have missed this place during my first Boise adventure, so next time up until the wee hours of the morning I'll have to check it out!
No matter what time it is, there is always a place to go get your grub on in Boise!