The fireworks were spectacular last night all across the Treasure Valley, but they caused some people to run for their lives. 


The Edgewater Apartments off of State Street in Boise were ablaze at 2:30 this morning. According to KTVB, an aerial firework is most likely to blame. (Pictures of the actual blaze can be seen on their site as well.)


The damage was so bad that heavy smoke could be seen pouring out of the 3rd floor.


Luckily the only injury reported is smoke inhalation by one resident.


The unfortunate news is that the fire has displaced eight families who are now being assisted by the Boise Burnout Fund. 4 units were "heavily damaged" while the 4 others were damaged but less affected.