The Most Beautiful Place in Idaho
There is no doubt that we live in one of the most beautiful states in the country, but this spot is one place you have to check out!
Located in Northern Idaho, Lake Joe is worth your travels. Here's why...
- It runs 140 miles across the Idaho Panhandle
- Starting over 2000 feet above elevation, it's the Highest River you can Navigate in the WORLD!!
- Along Lake Joe you'll find dense forest and calm waters through some parts.
- Other parts of Lake Joe offer Class III rapids!
- World Championship Jet Boat Races happen along Lake Joe every year!
Take a peak below!