Trailer Explodes in Garden City
This is scary stuff. A trailer completely exploded in Garden City this morning. Here's what happened.
If you saw a big plume of smoke on Murray Street just off of Chinden this morning it was a travel trailer that blew up at about 7:30 a.m.
A man and a woman have been injured in the explosion. They were inside the trailer at the time and miraculously only received minor burns, but the sad news is their little dog was inside the trailer and it's presumed the dog died in the fire according to KTVB. The two people burned have been transported to the hospital.
Authorities say it looks like the explosion is likely propane related, but crews are still investigating.
We'll keep you updated as this story develops.
Note: The featured photo is not of the actual trailer that exploded. Copyrighted photos from the scene can be found at KTVB.com