Mountain Home Drug Bust sends 13 People To Jail
The Elmore County Sheriff Department has spent the last month putting together a sting operation to take down a major drug player here in Idaho. According to the Idaho Statesman, 13 people have been arrested on various charges of methamphetamine and heroin-related crimes. Raymond Jones, of Mountain Home, is believed to be the ring leader of this organization and he was one of the 13 arrested.
Authorities searched a home at 1642 East 4th North in Mountain Home and found BLACK TAR HEROIN and METHAMPHETAMINES. There was a lot of drugs found and proof of distribution including pictures and videos of people moving the drugs. Here's a statement released by the Elmore County Sheriff's Office through Facebook...
Multiple homes in Mountain Home were raided with many arrested. Here are the other 12 who were taken away in cuffs aside of Raymond Jones...
- Misty Rice, of Mountain Home: for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Dustin Cannon, of Garden City: possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and introduction of a controlled substance into a correctional facility, possession of a firearm
- Stefanie Foote, of Boise: possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia
- Jesse Peirsol, of Meridian: fugitive warrant
- Haley Graves, of California: trafficking
- Brieanna Willis, of Mountain Home: conspiracy possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy to deliver controlled substance, injury to a child
- Ashley Rowland, of Boise: operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated
- Kevin L. Houston II, of California: drug trafficking and introduction of a controlled substance into a correctional facility
- George Guajardo, of Mountain Home: delivery of a controlled substance
- Carlos Maldonado, of Mountain Home: possession of drug paraphernalia
- Christopher Frampton, of Mountain Home: conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance
- Bryan Riggs, of Mountain Home: conspiracy to possess a controlled substance and possession of heroin.