Thanksgiving Leftovers, How Long Are They Good?
Thanksgiving dinner is always fantastic when you're gathered around the table with friends and family as you over indulge in some of your favorite foods. Then it gets better after your loved ones go home and you have a refrigerator full of leftovers. While we can all agree that a turkey sandwich is delicious. How long should those leftovers stay in our fridge?
- Turkey - leftover poultry lasts about three to four days. Four months if it is frozen.
- Ham - is the same as turkey you have three to four days before you need to throw it out.
- Mashed Potatoes - again last for three to four days. Unless you don't use dairy products then they can last in the freezer for ten to twelve months.
- Gravy - You have three to four days in the fridge or one to two months if frozen.
- Cranberry Sauce - It can last up to one week, and it doesn't freeze well. Just throw it out after a week.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.