The Boise Ice Cream Festival Is Coming and We Have the Scoop
I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream 🍦I'm sorry for the cheesy phrase but I had to drop that line! Who cares right? There is an ice cream event that sprinkles itself in Downtown Boise and you might think of adding to your calendar.
There were only maybe 10 events when I originally blogged about this event. That has drastically changed as their almost up to 30 ice cream packed events. I think the organizers soon realized that Idaho loves ice cream (except for my co-host Kat! Who doesn't like this dairy dream?)
There are so many collaborations that continue to fill up the dates over the next month. If you like dairy free? They have an event. Do you love dairy and beer? They have an event. Do you like to trolley around Boise drinking ice cream floats? I'm sure there is an event for that 🍦
Here's a look at the events listed so far and more to be added. My friend Diana from Boisebucketlist.com will also be hosted events and she's ecstatic!
I've known Scott for some time, and it's incredible to see him bring a festival of this kind to Boise. He's passionate about supporting the local food scene & he's bringing this passion to life by serving the community-at-large. I am happy to be a supporter in any way possible.
Here's a list of events that have been announced as of now with new ones popping up. Some are selling out quickly so if it's a ticketed event - you might wanna get your passes asap.
- May 28: Mommy Morning - Ice Cream and Waffle Cone Making
- May 28: Chef Inspired Event - Richard's
- May 28: Waffles a la Mode Trio: Waffle Me Up
- May 28: Chef Inspired: Red Feather Lounge
- May 28: Chef Inspired Event: The Modern Hotel and Bar
- May 29: Navigating Summer Treats with Allergies and Dietary Restrictions
- May 30: Iced Coffees and Affogatos
- June 1: Boise Farmers Market Mini Sampling
- June 1: Family Comedy Trolley Tour (with ice cream)
- June 2: Collaboration: Bacon Restaurant and C4 Creamery
- June 3, 4: Chef Inspired: Yaha's Brown Bag Apple Pie at the
- June 3: Fanci Freez retro pricing hours
- June 4: The History of Ice Cream in Boise
- June 4: Chef Inspired Event: Petite 4
- June 5: Westside Drive-In: Famous Idaho Ice Cream Potato only $3.49
- June 10: Fanci Freez retro pricing hours
- June 10, 14: Chef Inspired: Chateau des fleurs
- June 13: Collaboration Over Competition: Gelato making in Nampa!
- June 15: Pedals and (Ice Cream) Pints
- June 15: The Grand Tasting with 200 Flavors Session #1
- June 15: The Grand Tasting with 200 Flavors Session #2
- June 15: The Grand Tasting with 200 Flavors Session #3